友情提示:如果本网页打开太慢或显示不完整,请尝试鼠标右键“刷新”本网页!
恐怖书库 返回本书目录 加入书签 我的书架 我的书签 TXT全本下载 『收藏到我的浏览器』

著迷英语900句-第11部分

快捷操作: 按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页 按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页 按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部! 如果本书没有阅读完,想下次继续接着阅读,可使用上方 "收藏到我的浏览器" 功能 和 "加入书签" 功能!


MRS。NIKZAD: Ali; that’s a terrible thing to say about your brother。 阿里; 你这样说你哥哥真是可怕!
ALI: But it’s true。 那是真的。
MRS。NIKZAD: Ali; my little Martian; I won’t enjoy my dinner without you。 I’ll miss you。 Won’t
you come to the table and eat with me? 阿里; 我的小火星人。 你不在我身边;我吃晚餐就没有乐
趣。 我将会想念你的; 请你到餐桌跟我一起吃; 好不好?
ALI: OK。 But remember; it’s only for you。 好; 可是要记住; 我是为了你而已。
MRS。NIKZAD: I’ll remember。 It’ll be our secret。 我会记住; 那将是我们两个人的秘密。

着迷英语900 句
FRANK YAMAMOTO: Father? 爸?
MR。YAMAMOTO: Yes? 什么事?
FRANK YAMAMOTO: Wouldn’t you like to take a walk to the Fair today? 您今天有兴趣到万博
会去走走吗?
MR。YAMAMOTO: It’s Saturday。 I have to be in the store。 今天是礼拜六; 我必须到店里去。
FRANK YAMAMOTO: I’m sure Jim can take care of the store。 我相信吉姆可以照料店里的事。
MR。YAMAMOTO: I don’t like crowds。 我不喜欢人多的地方。
FRANK YAMAMOTO: I know; Father; but it’s early。 There won’t be many people there at this hour。
我知道; 爸爸; 现在还早呢。 这个时候不会有很多人的。
MR。YAMAMOTO: I’d rather go on a weekday。 我宁愿平常日子去;
MR。YAMAMOTO: Saturday is our busy day at the store。 礼拜六是店里最忙的一天。
FRANK YAMAMOTO: Take a one…day vacation。 I’m sure you’ll enjoy it。 休一天假吧; 我敢保证
你会觉得很好玩。
MR。YAMAMOTO: I don’t know; Frank。 我真怀疑; 法兰克。
FRANK YAMAMOTO: People come from around the world to see the Fair。 You’re lucky。 You live
right around the corner。人们从世界各地到万博会来参观; 您很幸运; 您刚好住在附近。
MR。YAMAMOTO: What’s the weather like today? 今天天气怎么样?
FRANK: It’s a beautiful spring day。 It would be good for you to spend a day in the sun。 是个美丽的
春天。 花一天的时间晒晒太阳对您是很有益的。
MR。YAMAMOTO: Can I get to the Fair by bus? 我可以搭公车到万博会吗?
FRANK: It’s not far。 Take a taxi。 It won’t be expensive。 并不远; 坐计程车去; 不会太贵的。
MR。YAMAMOTO: No。 I’ll take the bus。 不; 我要坐公车。
FRANK: OK。 Take the number 20。 It goes right to the Fair。 好吧! 坐二十路; 它直开到万博会。
MR。YAMAMOTO: Where is my good coat? 我那件好的大衣在哪里?
FRANK: In the hall closet。 But you won’t need a coat today。 在走廊的壁橱里; 可是你今天不必穿
大衣;
FRANK: The sun is shining; and it’s going to get warm。 外面是晴天; 而且会逐渐变暖的。
MR。YAMAMOTO: Are you sure it’s not going to rain? 你确定不会下雨吗?
FRANK: I don’t think so; but anything is possible。 Your raincoat is in the hall closet; too。 我不这么
认为; 可是天气是无法预料的; 您的雨衣也放在走廊的壁橱里。
MR。YAMAMOTO: You know; Frank; I’m not as young as I was。 我跟你讲; 法兰克; 我老了。
FRANK: No one is; Father。 我们都老了; 爸爸。
MR。YAMAMOTO: You’re right。 Help me with my coat; Frank。 你讲得对; 帮我将大衣穿上。 法兰克;
FRANK: Have a good time; Father。 祝您玩得很愉快; 爸。
MR。YAMAMOTO: Thank you; Son。 谢谢你; 儿子。
PEDRO: Excuse me。 How much is the bus? 对不起; 请问巴士车票多少钱?
WOMAN: Fifty cents。 五毛钱。
PEDRO: Will the driver change a 10 bill? 十块钱的钞票司机可以找得开吗?
WOMAN: I don’t think so。 Oh; here’s the bus。 我想不会的; 噢; 车来了。
WOMAN: Oh; no! 噢! 真糟糕。
BUS DRIVER: What’s the matter; lady? 你怎么了? 女士。
WOMAN: Look at me! 你看我!

着迷英语900 句
BUS DRIVER: You look beautiful to me。 你看起来很漂亮呀!
WOMAN: Look at my dress! It’s ruined! 你看我的衣服! 完蛋了!
BUS DRIVER: I’m sorry; miss。 对不起; 小姐。
WOMAN: Is that all you can say? ‘I’m sorry; miss。’ What about my dress? “你就只能说这个吗?
““ 对不起; 小姐。 ““ 我的衣服怎么办?”
PEDRO: What are you going to do about this? 这事你该怎么办?
BUS DRIVER: Who are you? 你是谁?
PEDRO: Who do you think I am? 你以为我是谁?
BUS DRIVER: Look; mister。 I’m sorry。 It’s raining。 The streets are wet。 瞧; 先生; 我很抱歉。 外面下
着雨; 街道都是湿的。
PEDRO: Let’s sit down; dear。 我们坐吧; 女士。
BUS DRIVER: Hey; mister! You forgot to pay! 嘿; 先生! 你忘了付车钱!
PEDRO: I did not forget。 Is the bus company going to pay for a new dress? 我没有忘记付钱; 汽车公
司将付新衣服的钱吗?
BUS DRIVER: Forget it! Forget it! Sit down。 算了! 算了! 你坐吧。
WOMAN: Very clever。 Do you ever pay for the bus? 真聪明; 你经常免费坐车吗?
PEDRO: By the way; my name is。。。 对了; 我的名字是。。。
PAULO: And that; Mr。 Crawford; is our plan。 We’d like your agency to handle the publicity。 郭佛先
生; 我们的计划就是这样子。 我们愿意由你的代理商去负责宣传。
MR。CRAWFORD: Good。 很好;
MR。CRAWFORD: Now let me make sure I have all the facts。 让我来确定一下我所知道的整个事情。
PAULO: Certainly。 请便。
MR。CRAWFORD: The Brazilian Pavilion is planning a competition for young artists。 巴西馆计划
为年轻的艺术家们举办一次比赛。
PAULO: Yes; and by the way; the Pavilion will display many of the entries during the final month of
the competition。
对。 噢; 对了; 在比赛的最后一个月; 很多应征的作品要在巴西馆展览出来。
MR。CRAWFORD: I see。 Now; the entries must all be oil paintings; correct? 好的。 参加比赛的作品都
必须是油画; 对不对?
PAULO: Yes。 对。
MR。CRAWFORD: Is there an age limit for the participants? 对参加比赛的人; 有没有年龄上的限制?
PAULO: We were thinking of thirty or thirty …five。 But you must know more about this than I do。 我
们考虑以叁十岁或叁十五岁为限。 不过; 关于这方面的事; 您知道的比我多;
PAULO: You have more experience。 您的经验比较丰富。
MR。CRAWFORD: I think thirty is the right limit。 How old are you; Paulo? May I call you Paulo? 我
认为叁十岁最好; 保罗; 你几岁了? 我可以叫你保罗吗?
PAULO: Of course; sir。 Twenty…nine。 当然可以; 我二十九岁。
MR。CRAWFORD: Yo u’re the same age as my son Michael。 你跟我儿子麦可一样大。
PAULO: Yes。 喔。
MR。CRAWFORD: Forgive me。 Where were we? 对不起; 我们刚才讲到哪里?
PAULO: We were discussing the rules of the competition。 我们刚才在讨论比赛的规则。
MR。CRAWFORD: Yes。 Now; you mentioned a grant。 对了; 你提到了奖助金;

着迷英语900 句
MR。CRAWFORD: What kind of a grant were you thinking of? 你们考虑什么样的奖助金?
PAULO: We were going to offer a scholarship; a living allowance; and air fare to and from Brazil。
What do you think of that idea? 我们打算发给一份奖学金; 还有生活费津贴及到巴西的来回飞
机票; 你认为这构想怎么样?
MR。CRAWFORD: Excellent。 非常好;
MR。CRAWFORD: What about the deadline for the entries。 参加的截止日期呢?
MR。CRAWFORD: Six months from today? 从今天起六个月?
PAULO: Yes。 They have to enter by November 1。 是的; 他们必须在十一月一号以前报名;
PAULO: We’ll announce the winner the following month。 而我们将在下一个月宣布得奖者。
MR。CRAWFORD: Good。 Well; I can have sample brochures ready for you in a week。 好。 我有小册
子的样本; 一个星期之内可以给你。
PAULO: Fine。 很好。
MR。CRAWFORD: Then; I’ll see you a week from today。 Is 2:00 convenient? 那么; 一个礼拜以后见。
两点钟; 方不方便?
PAULO: Perfect。 再好没有。
MR。 CRAWFORD: Ms。 Segura; Mr。 Farias is leaving now。 Good…bye; Paulo。 瑟姑拉小姐; 法瑞斯
先生现在要走了; 保罗再见。
PAULO: Good…bye; Mr。 Crawford。 And we’ll see you and Mrs。 Crawford for dinner on Wednesday。
郭佛先生再见; 礼拜叁吃晚餐的时候; 我们就可以跟您和郭佛太太见面了。
MR。 CRAWFORD: We’re looking forward to it。 我们正期待着。
MR。 CRAWFORD: Were there any calls? 有没有电话?
LAURA: Yes。 Your wife called fifteen minutes ago。 有。 夫人十五分钟以前打电话来。
MR。 CRAWFORD: Did she leave a message? 有没有留话?
L
返回目录 上一页 下一页 回到顶部 3 4
快捷操作: 按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页 按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页 按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
温馨提示: 温看小说的同时发表评论,说出自己的看法和其它小伙伴们分享也不错哦!发表书评还可以获得积分和经验奖励,认真写原创书评 被采纳为精评可以获得大量金币、积分和经验奖励哦!